Street Team - Become A "Glieric"
The “Glierics” are compiled of fans who want to go above and beyond in spreading the word about Seth's gigs, album releases, and any big news regarding his music. With hundreds of worldwide members and counting, we rely on the Street Team to continually build Seth's fanbase - and help keep his career moving forward. Street Team FAQ: How do I sign up? How will I know when Seth’s playing in my city? As a Street Team member, what’s expected of me? Where can I download posters? Where can I download ecards & banners? I really dig Seth’s music but... what’s in it for me? Are there other ways to promote Seth besides Street Team? How do I sign up? First, sign up for the general mailing list. You’ll get a newsletter about once a month packed full of exciting news and opportunities. When you fill out the form for that click the “street team” box, and in the notes section please include which cities near you that you would be willing to work as well. How will I know when Seth’s playing in my city? You can always check www.sethglier.com/shows for the latest tour dates, but we make sure to e-mail each of the street teamers personally 1 – 2 months before Seth’s scheduled to perform in your town and ask if you’re available to promote his gig. As a Street Team member, what’s expected of me? There are many ways you can help, and no obligation whatsoever. There are several levels of participation you can choose from based on your availability. Street Promotion:
- Posting flyers around town prior to Seth’s gig to promote the show as well as the current release.
- Posting events and ecards on facebook/twitter/social network of choice
- Review or interview Seth for your blog
- Comment on blog posts featuring Seth
- Write a review of an album on sales outlets such as itunes and amazon.com
- Follow Seth on Facebook & Twitter! Seth is very active on both Facebook and Twitter, sharing photos, videos, articles, tour dates and even just chatting with friends. We would love for you to become a part of our Facebook community by liking Seth’s page or join in our twitter conversations. That way, you can stay up to date with everything that is going on! And it's an easy way to share Seth's news with your friends!
- Host a house concert! A house concert is basically a concert you produce in your home. This is a great way to introduce Seth's music to new listeners; these shows are always so meaningful and fun, because his fans are intimately involved in presenting them! For more info on how to host a house concert and what it's all about, read Wikipedia. If you’re really into it concertsinyourhome.com is also a great site! Once you feel you've learned enough to really get involved, contact Seth's booking agency with your vision for the event – as well as an estimated number of attendees – and we'll do our best to make it happen!
- Check to make sure Seth's CDs are stocked at your local record store! This is a great way to help — and since we're a small label, there's no way we can collect this information as expertly as you can. Plus, if his albums are not in stock, you can always ask them to order at least one of them at the counter. This shows the store that Seth not only has fans in the area, but that they are supporting him at retail, which adds to the local buzz and keeps our CD distributor very happy!
- Request Seth on the radio! One of the very best ways to support Seth is to request his music on your local radio station! For a comprehensive list of stations that have received his latest CD, check out the radio page.